Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Safe House Review


Synopsis :
Oscar® winner Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds star in the action-thriller Safe House. Washington plays the most dangerous renegade from the CIA, who comes back onto the grid after a decade on the run. When the South African safe house he’s remanded to is attacked by mercenaries, a rookie operative (Reynolds) escapes with him. Now, the unlikely allies must stay alive long enough to uncover who wants them dead.




Thanks to United International Pictures (UIP), and Nuffnang for the 'Safe House' Premiere passes yesterday nigh at Cathay Cineplex e@Curve.

Here's the question of the contest and see what's my answer.


Question: Where in the world you want to have your safe house, and why.

Answer : China forbidden city. As it may be the most strong, big and tough building in the world. It can store a lot of water and food in it. And it can fill up tons of people. It would be the best play to be the safe house in the world. =D




Before the movie, I didn't watch the trailer first before entering the contest on nuffnang, and thanks to nuffnang and my creativity, I made it as part of the nuffnanger to watch 'Safe House' with Nuffnang. I was wondering what is the movie all about, the first thing that came into my mind was 'is it a movie related to zombies and walking deads?' As I played too much Left 4 Dead and watched The Walking Dead, after watching the movie for about 10 minute, I just realize it's a movie about America C.I.A., MI6 and corruption.

Corruption is seriously a very huge matter in every country. As a citizen of Malaysia, we have to be resposible to ourselves, just like what Frost tell Matthew at the stadium in the movie.

Don't wanna talk much about it, as I might spoil the whole movie who haven't watch 'Safe House' yet. Do share your review or feedback here with me. Would love to hear about it.





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment