Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday, January 02, 2009

Memories of my 2008!

F.U.C.K behind the teacher!

the pretty ghost in my class







chinese new year at tai kam's hse

hey,i think i shot something down.



i miss a girl here!

My Sleeping Beauty!

watching horror movie in my hse.

She's so scare! haha

Jac,look! what u did to me tat day.

I'll always be there for u!





On the way to Redang island!


look at the height! ^^

what am i looking at?

i found something in the toilet!

hey guys,come and see what i found.

max,wat're u possing?

























Olympic 2008 run!


Memories in genting^^




i miss my long hair~~



Lamborghini

my cousin said 'how tall am i?'

the dude

cheerrs











K.O.

Oppsss!

-The orange-

What The Fuck!

the four >.<



rm5 per picture! LOL

yi zhong & me

take one!

take two!


Max lee

No No No!

X'mas eve at the curve ^^


Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment