Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Werewolves

Werewolf! Can you hear them howling every full moon? I can say I am one of the crazy supernatural drama fans, especially it comes to werewolf, vampire and witches! I always love to watch the story and when the werewolf were shirtless. Their body was like so perfect, not to compare to those body builder person.
Let this start with Tyler Lockwood from The Vampire Diaries.

Micheal Trivino as Tyler Lockwood. In the drama, it's the family curse that make him become a werewolf after killing a person. His first transformation were very special, he got help from a vampire which they both are into each other. The Vampire Diaries a recommended drama for everyone who love supernatural stories.





Coming next is Jacob Black from Twilight.

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black. As in twilight, I don't really know much about the story. What I know is only there's a werewolf and a vampire fall in love with the same girl and wanted the girl to be in their pack.





  

Next, there's two character from Teen Wolf. Let me talk some of the point from the drama. In the story, there were two kind of werewolf, Alpha and Beta. Alpha is the strongest one compare to Beta, but in order to become one, a Beta need to kill an Alpha. There's also werewolf hunters in the stories too. This would be the second supernatural drama I recommend.

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall









Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale








As I can say, I would train as hard as I can to get the 'werewolf body' Determination, persistent, desire and interest is what I need now.
Stay tune, a very special post about vampires will be up very soon.






Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment