Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Odori,09

Forget about last post!! Alot people are asking me many question include my sister. Please stop ask me this and that!!!! Thank you.

Just back from Bon Odori just now,was totally no mood this year. Many of my friends late to reach my house on time,and i really angry about them.
HATE PEOPLE THAT DIN'T MANAGE THEIR TIME PROPERLY!


Photo time.





Look at Juan Wee(red shirt) face!!




My sister,May ling and Lee Peng!


Sister,May Ling & Wai Yip


Ah Zhu and Lee Jiuan!



Cheng Hoe(Tai Kam) eating his Udon!


Shu Qing


Kim,Qing,Zhu & Zhong


Woon Kit


Shen Chung






Zhu and Su Chian


Cute little kid









Brian and Choon Kheng (my cousin)



What happen to me? Chao Kan?



Cosplay people that din't respect the japanese culture!!!




Tags: , ,

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment