Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sony and Mac

I had been neglecting my blog for so long. How are you people? Doing great? I'm just doing fine here. Many storm and sunshine came out in my life, and I had to say without it, I can't grow this much. Thanks to my partners that always give me the chances to learn.

12 days of September passes just like that, I learn a lot this these days. More storms will be happen in my life and I believe It will make me a better and extraordinary person.


Okay, I'm buying a new laptop next week. Should I get Sony Vaio? Or just Acer laptop with just only good performance but without nice looking?











Sony Vaio is so nice! Wanted to get it but my cousin told me the nice looking of Sony Vaio will cost about 1 thousand. I should think wisely before get it right?

And I found out this very nice Laptop case!







This is so cool! I bet many people don't know what am I showing in the first picture.

That's all for now, I have to sleep now and continue my great journey tomorrow morning. Good night everyone! Have a nice day.




Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment