Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hike the mountain!

How are everyone doing there? I'm doing great! Before i start my post, I felt so sorry for neglecting my blog for such a long period. Went for hiking section with my partners last week. It was so excited when we reach the first pick. The DSLR is not with me that time, so do bare with the image quality. :)


















The excitement is still there until we reach the second pick. One of my friend was so scare and nervous. He refuse to continue the journey and asked me to bring him down from where we climbed up. I was so frustrated with him that day. He spoil my mood and my day. Let's not talk about him.

Will be there again next few weeks. No worries people, I'll bring the DSLR next time. :)
That's all for now. Take care.




Tags: ,

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment