Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011

My 2011 Chinese New Year

This was my Chinese New Year week at my hometown. Not much to say about it, but I have some photo to share here. Enjoy. :)


Perlis Day trip

Herbs Garden

First group photo



Brothers and sister

The brothers

Rimba Herba Perlis

WELCOME

Jing Yi and Sister

Map of the place

Chalet Bukit Ayer


Mango tree

Pusat Pertanian Bukit Bintang

Tasik Melati photo



Sister

Jing Yi with his L kick post

I wonder what's my youngest brother doing

Taman Rekreasi Taman Melati


Here we come to Sugar Cane plantation

The Ooi brothers

Lots of Sugar Cane






Jump

I get this with my skill.  :)



Tasty Pau

You can get their number here

This is how the shop looks like

Gua Kelam

Welcome to Gua Kelam but SAD it's unavailable


Fireworks we play on Chinese New Year Eve

Firecracker, Pop Pop and many more


Wei Yi, my youngest brother

Jing Yi and Choon Ho (my cousin)

2 younger brother of mine  :)

I found out this very Classic coin  (Front View)

(Back View)

Comparison between coins

I found this two cute 'POOH'

My nephew, Thong Thong

Family (亲情) and house (家)   Both meaningful words.  *Read it*


Courtyard


I want mango!!!!  :)

Mango tree  (planted by my granddaddy)





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment