Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Preview Screening of The Eagle by Advertlets


Advertlets are having a preview screening this month! Thanks to Nusantara Edaran Filem, Advertlets are proudly to present us The Eagle preview screening which happening today, 22nd of March 2011.

Movie Screening Details with Advertlets:
Venue  :  GSC Tropicana City Mall
Time     : 8.00PM
Date      : 22 March, Tuesday
Hall       : 10 (100 seats)

Synopsis:

In 140 AD, twenty years after the unexplained disappearance of the entire Ninth Legion in the mountains of Scotland, young centurion Marcus Aquila (Tatum) arrives from Rome to solve the mystery and restore the reputation of his father, the commander of the Ninth. Accompanied only by his British slave Esca (Bell), Marcus sets out across Hadrian’s Wall into the uncharted highlands of Caledonia – to confront its savage tribes, make peace with his father’s memory, and retrieve the lost legion’s golden emblem, the Eagle of the Ninth.




Okay, so now let's talk about my interest in watching this movie “The Eagle”. The history got my attention when I first saw the trailer of The Eagle.

As I'm a Interior Design student, and I did study many stuff about history and history of art, I would want to know more about the history by watching “The Eagle”. I will definitely learn something after the screening.

Besides that, I love action movie just like The Eagle, The Lord of the Rings, The matrix, Inception, Clash of the titans and many more.





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment