Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Manhattan Fish Market

Hurry up!!! The Lowest-priced Fish 'N Chips in Malaysia is back from 4th until 8th April only, which means tomorrow will be the last day to enjoy cheap and tasty Fish 'N Chips!!!!


I just had my dinner with my family 2 days ago at The Manhattan Fish Market, Subang Parade branch. Besides the food, the service there are quite good. Not like some other restaurant that give bad service and charge us for the service tax. The dinner start now!! :)


ESTD. 1822

The History!!!!

Pasta Super Savers

Contact information here.

Grilled Fish 'N Chip with rice

Fried Fish 'N Chip

Ice Lemon Tea  ( refillable* )

My sister ate so much.

My cousin, Choon Kheng


My lovely Granny, Sister ( Fellxion.com), and my lovely mother.

With my cousin in the photo. :)

What he trying to show us?

Looks like he wanna eat it!!!!

And my younger brother too.  *KISS THE FISH*

Group photo 1

Last photo of the day! I like this one. :)
That's all for this post. Gonna write about another post now! Stay tune and read my next post.

Cheers.



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment