Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Bon Odori 2011



The annual Bon Odori Festival is back. Held to honour the spirits of ancestors, the festival is a joyful, celebratory occasion. Come and experience the real Japanese matsuri atmosphere and indulge yourself in the amazing variety of food, drinks and dance here.




Address:

Panasonic Sports Complex (Kompleks Sukan Negara), Persiaran Perkilangan Seksyen 21, 40300 Shah Alam

Tel: 03 2274 2274

From: July 16, 2011       To: July 16, 2011

Time: Gates open at 5pm, event kicks off at 7pm.

Price: Free

Advance booking: No


Wearing Kimono and Yukata are most welcome as we can join and feel the Japanese's lifestyle by wearing their traditional costume. Cosplay are not encourage for. 

Be there early around 4 will have many parking place, this is base on my 3 years experience being there. Don't forget to bring your DSLR and camera to take photo from this once a year event!

Cheers! See you at Bon Odori. You can meet me up or contact me by Twitter. Click the 'Flying Twitter Bird or my twitter on the sidebar' to follow me. I on Twitter 24/7.  =)



Tags: , ,

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment