Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Rest in PEACE Ricky Hui Koon-Ying, 许冠英

Ricky Hui Koon-Ying (born August 3, 1946 - November 8, 2011) 许冠英 is a Hong Kong movie star in the 1970s to 1990s. He frequently acts with his brothers Michael,,许冠文 and Sam,许冠杰。 He and his brothers made several comedy blockbusters in the 1970s and 1980s.



Ricky died of a heart attack on November 8, 2011 at the age of 65. He is one of my favourite actor when I was small, even now he's still my favourite actor.

Here's the comedy that I love to watch.

Security Unlimited, 摩登保镖
Mr. Vampire, 僵尸先生
Games Gamblers Play, 鬼馬雙星
The Private Eyes, 半斤八两
Aces Go Places 3, 最佳拍檔女皇密令
Chicken and Duck Talk, 雞同鴨講
Winner Takes All, 大赢家





Listening to this song while I writing this post, makes me feel like crying. Seriously, I feel like crying right now! Rest in PEACE Ricky Hui, 许冠英. You will always in our heart no matter how long. 






Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



4 comments:

  1. Oh,it's sad to hear that! I love these 3 brothers...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. I still keep their comedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news for all his fans around the world. He was a really reliable source of quiet humor in the movies he performed in.

    You can see my review in his honor here.

    RIP Ricky Hui.

    ReplyDelete