Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 03, 2012

New Month, New Start

Good day, finally completed my assignment. Going for internship next month, June, but before that I will work out as hard as possible on this brand new month, May. Body building was always the task I wanna do every single day and it's so good that I attend Body Express Fitness Club to achieve my goals.

Here's the well equip gym for me to work out and build a better body. Let's go for a short tour of Body Express.

Here's the area where you can find all the hot guys!

Children corner

Your kids can tag along while you work out. Isn't it convenient?

Yoga room

Multifunction room. They held many classes everyday for the members *Back*

*Front*

Sand bag for Muay Thai training. They are having Muay Thai classes too.


Cycling room. The cycling class is the best to burn calories, fast and efficient.

Time to recharge and start my day working out tomorrow morning. Come join me together.


BodyExpress Gymnasium :
S301 Subang Avenue (next to Carrefour), Persiaran Kemajuan SS16
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Hotline:+603 5632 2504


Web: www.bodyexpress.com.my
Email: info@bodyexpress.com.my
Facebook : www.facebook.com/bodyexpress and www.facebook.com/bodyexpressfanpage



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment