Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, August 03, 2009

Happy Birthday,Yuen Shih!

This post is totally for you,Yuen Shih.
Happy sweet 16th birthday! Here's a birthday poem for u.

Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever forget.

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start



So sorry,steal these photo from your profile. Don't be mad when u see this.







Birthday girl & Yuen Sheen

I remember your sister said to me before. Since so long we meet each other,she never heard my voice before. Even till now also still the same! *Speechless*

Good night!



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



2 comments:

  1. you steal my photos!!!!!!!!! (shock)
    LOL
    anyway..thanks for the post and wishes..xD

    ReplyDelete