Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, January 03, 2010

First post of 2010 !!

It's the third day of 2010. So far how is it for you?

As for me, it's still the same. Nothing special happen to me and yet I'm going back school tomorrow. A place that i not really want to get back.

What happen to me?
It's a new year! Sometimes I hope I'm a baby, so that I don't have to worry about so many things. What to do? Human grows.
I should feel differently and clear about what I want now.

I should make some new goals for myself to achieve this year. I'll make my family proud of me. Sounds weird right?
Alright, I guess I should get back to where i am now. Work hard for my life!!
Wish me good luck!

* Get out of the stands.
Get on the court.
Play the game of life.
*





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment