Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Early Christmas Party In 2011

Here's a very very late post due to I have jobs to be done during last weeks of December 2012. I celebrate my early Christmas with all my friends. High school friends, Basketball friends, my brother and College design's friends. 


Here's the address of the place we had our early Christmas party at, 

Sepang Gold Coast Address:
No. 67, Jalan Pantai Bagan Lalang,
Kg. Bagan Lalang, Sungai Pelek,
43950 Selangor,
Malaysia.

It's the address of Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast, we held our party just next to the resort at the beach.


For those who afraid is it illegal to have BBQ session, no worries it is legal. About Bonfire, read this post and you'll find out. Here we go.

We prepared a lot of stuff before we head there, such as enough food, charcoal, newspaper, plastic floor mat and many more. After the rain stops, first thing we did was to light up the fire for BBQ as all of us are hungry due to about an hour of driving route from USJ Summit. 


My photo are all gone, but thanks to Sennie who made this video.

I will end this post with a video made by Sennie Tee, 倩的天空





Tags: ,

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment