Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2, November 2012



Sypnosis :
After the birth of Renesmee, the Volturi obtain false allegations from vampire Irina, regarding the child as an immortal child created by the Cullens, and decide to leave Volterra to settle the score. In the meantime, the Cullens must unite all vampire clans from around the world to help bear witness and stand to fight against the Volturi, who have nothing but execution on their mind.



I never tot Twilight would have my interest on it until I watch 'The New Moon'. That was the time I saw the whole wolf pack which looks very cool. As in the Breaking Dawn Part 1, there's too less to watch but hope Part 2 will be the one and the best ending of it. 

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 is one of the my awaiting movie in 2012 beside The Avengers. Let's hope for November to come faster but not too fast, I need to enjoy my 2012.




Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment