Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Body Express Fitness Club Spartanz Tough Enough



Here come the review of the second week of SPARTANZ TOUGH ENOUGH CHALLENGES at Body Express Fitness Club. I had been invited there last week, 25th February for the preview. Photo below is the info of the game that day.




Do you remember the movie 300? By going through this is actually how they gain all the muscle and tough body in a short period, just about 3 month if I not mistake. I'm sure right now you're wondering how are they going to get it in such a short period. So keep reading.



This is how the room looks like. *Sorry for the incomplete photo*

Pullups for the gentlemen.

Knee Raise for the ladies



At first when I look at how they do it, I felt like it was kinda simple and easy to finish the challenges. Until the second round begun, I started to hesitate is it that easy? Here are 2 video of the Spartanz Tough Enough Challenges.





Participants and supporters
What are you waiting for? Come join us, be part of the Spartanz at

BodyExpress Gymnasium
S301 Subang Avenue (next to Carrefour), Persiaran Kemajuan SS16
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Hotline:+603 5632 2504

Web: www.bodyexpress.com.my
Email: info@bodyexpress.com.my



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment