Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

More Challenge at Body Express

The Final Battle of Spartanz Challenge just happened on March 24 2012. I always wish that I could join the challenge and take part in it but just I always clash my schedule with the Challenge time.

Participants and Winner of the Final Battle

It's 4th of April now, I had set a target for myself to achieve in 8 weeks time. Just made my very own body building + self modification schedule, and will try the best out of me to achieve it. Just took a photo of myself for comparison after 8 weeks later. 

Anyway, all the staff and people there are very friendly, you can ask them anything about body building or how to keep fit and maintain a healthy body. 

Anyway, hoping for more challenge at Body Express in the future. Come join and be part of it, check out their site below :

BodyExpress Gymnasium :
S301 Subang Avenue (next to Carrefour), Persiaran Kemajuan SS16
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Hotline:+603 5632 2504

Email: info@bodyexpress.com.my



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment