Time: Start from 5pm to 10pm
Venue: Panasonic Sports Complex (Matsushita Stadium)
Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan, Section 21, Shah Alam, Selangor.
For inquiries, please call :
The Japan Club 03-2274 2274
Here's the infomation about Penang.
Date: 17th July 2010
Time: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Organizer: The Consulate of Japan, Penang State Tourism Development & Culture and Bon Odori Committee
Venue: Esplanade, Penang
Ticket: Free Admission
Photo taken last year.
|You guys should try it.|
|The water ballon which you can play with it!|
17:00 Gates open
19:00 Opening - Drum Performance
19:15 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 1
19:45 Dance by Guest Performers
20:00 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 2
20:30 Dance by Guest Performers
20:45 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 3
21:45 Closing Address
Something you must know:
- Attire: Yukata (but if you don't have one, just wear casual and neatly will do)
- NO Cosplay, Gothic and Lolita dress. Respect the Japanese culture and tradition PLEASE!
- NO High-heels allowed in the dancing field.
- Only flat-heeled shoes are allowed onto the field.- Wear Slippers or Sandals instead of high-heels.
- Strictly NO SMOKING, except for designated area.
Thank you, Domo Arigato
OMG, I missed 2010 Penang Bon-Odori Festival Poster Design Contest. Just found out about it. Perhaps next year I will participate on time.
***p/s: Don't forget to bring your CAMERA!!
Enjoy , have FUN!