Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The NEW iPhone 4G - Coming JULY 2010

The iPhone 4G is COMING!!! June 7, 2010 - Are you ready? Release likely around June 24, 2010! This release my from the 'waiting mood', can't wait to try it. Are you guy feels the same way as me?




A few features of iPhone 4G:

Thinner! With shiny glass back piece - 9.3 mm thick.
Unified Mailbox (all email accounts in one area).
Application folders.
New wallpaper/background options.
A new, sleeker body design.
OLED screen.
Multi-Tasking. (use multiple functions at once without going in and out of apps).
iChat camera (on the front so you can have video chat!!!).
32G (basic) and 64G of memory. You're sure to never run out.
Extended battery life!!!
Hi Definition Camera (5 megapixel) with a backside illuminated sensor AND FLASH!
Hi Definition Camcorder.
Hi Definition audio.
Messaging light.
True GPS built in.

Watch it!!! I'm pretty sure you will be surprise with the function.

It is perfect for me, even thou my sister say I'm not going to use it like in business or anything, but I think I want to have it. Of course depends on the price first then only function go second.




Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment