Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

Super GT 3

Super GT 3, 2011 series!!!  Thanks to Rachel Kristen again for the passes, love you so much. :)

Today is the final day but I only manage to go there yesterday. Was first time been to GT event, and the experience I got is really awesome. Wishing for the Japan GT to be here. Enjoy the photo I took with Canon 500D.

Felixia Yeap

Nissan GTR R35


What is this actually?




Lotus

Evora

Porsche



Lamborghini

Ferrari

Purple R35






Megane


National Automobile Museum

MG





Pretty Show Girl


Track


The PIT








RM10 for coconut juice

She is pretty

Sad case, I am short compare to them



Again another 2 pretty Show Girl

Oh My God




She's cute







Michelin with me

Mazda MX5


Fujiwara Takumi





Spot 3L  (Long Leg Lady)


Such a long Q


This is called PRO

They are waiting to get into the PIT and take photo.

Nicole Mok Su Yen

So pretty

Can't resist the pretty on the right side!

This is owning!!


She can make my heart skip a beat! 

And eventually take my breath away.    :)

DJ

Modified MYVI

So many trophy 




DAD Automotive Accessories


Nissan GTR R 32


Interior of Fiat coupe


Amplifier? 


Look at the hand gear



Black and white silvia S15

Powerful monster GTR R34

Proton Waja

Toyota Vios



Last photo of show girls. 


Nissan Fairlady 370Z

Z





Tags: , ,

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment