Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank You Rachel Kristen

I would want to say a million thank you to Rachel Kristen of giving me this!

2 Super GT passes for free!

She makes me fall in love with her! Haha, just kidding but I had a better impression about her. Tomorrow she will be hosting a activity, will definitely take her photo and share it here how pretty she is.  :)

Okay, this is the moon at the time 12midnight 18 June 2011. There is like a light line cut through the moon but when I took out my phone, it moved. Pardon my photo quality, wasn't with DSLR that time.



Time for me to get some rest and sleep before tomorrow big event, Super GT.  Will post up the photo after I came back from the event. Stay tune for more sports car, show girls and building photos.



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment