Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers 3, Dark of The Moon Premiere Screening

Thanks to EON bank and Nuffnang for the Transformers 3, Dark of The Moon premiere passes.


What else I have to say? 

It's screening at GSC Mid Valley, 28 June 2011 (Tuesday) 9pm, which means yesterday night. When I reach there yesterday, GSC was so crowded of Transformers. There's a beatbox show by 2 secondary school kids. They are really good and should keep it up with their talent. =)

Here's their Facebook profile.
A.RON  Samuel Saw


Before I went into the movie, there were 2 pretty Autobots lady.


I just love this!

I did smile, but according to Josh Lim I should smile more brighter. 

So, let's talk about the best movie of the year, Transformer 3.

Here are 2 character I like the most besides the Autobots and Decepticons.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as Carly.  At first, I or even everyone is a little bit broken-hearted, but Whiteley did make it out. She did a very good job in the movie that replace Megan Fox place. In the movie, she is Sam's new love interest. Watch Transformer 3 to understand what I am trying to say here.





Josh Duhamel as U.S. Army Lt. Colonel William Lennox, the commanding officer of NEST, an international task force battling Decepticons alongside the Autobots. All I can say is he is so HOT!!



Optimus Prime : Blue Peterbilt 379 truck with red flame decals




Sentinel Prime : Fire rescue truck



Bumblebee : fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro



Ironhide : GMC Topkick



Ratchet : Search and rescue Hummer H2



Sideswipe : Chevrolet Corvette Stingray





Mirage : Red Ferrari 458 Italia



Silverbolt







Wheelie



Megatron : Armored rusty Mack Titan 10-wheeler fuel tank truck



Starscream : F-22 Raptor



Soundwave : Silver Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG



Crankcase : Chevrolet Suburban emergency vehicles
Hoping for Transformer 4. I know how hard it is to draw or design a robot using 3D MAX, 3 months for a Optimus Prime.

Congrats to Michael Bay, Transformer 3 viewer will definitely hits more that the expected target. And thanks to everyone that work so hard to finish this movie. Thanks for the hard work and I appreciate it so much cause I enjoy watching it. =)




Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment