Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Hello. How are you people? I'm doing well here, mid term break is on next week. Can't wait for that but one thing makes me no mood. I have tons of assignment and drawing to be done on that week.

Okay, let me update you what's on me this few days.

I just joined the dance club in my college, will attend the class this Friday noon. I was been looking around to learn and dance together with friends.

Getting a DSLR from my cousin soon.Can't wait to have it, I mean although I'm just borrowing from him but feel happy anyway. Attending Bon Odori this Saturday!

After photography class in the morning, had my movie section with college mate. They decided to watch The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. I was so worried that I can't follow up or understand the story because I didn't watch both of the previous chapter of Twilight.

I remember the moment last year, when the Twilight Saga: New Moon just came out. Everyone is keep on talking about Jacob in the movie, about his body figure! After the movie today, I think I fall in love with him. Haha. Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is so good, good looking, nice body, what else? One thing makes me envy about him is he's only 18 years old this year and with such a good body figure!


Jacob, ( Taylor Lautner )

Aww, the body!

I want it!!!! haha

Werewolves body!
Okay, let's talk about the movie instead of Jacob. The movie was awesome. The movie basically is talking about Edward is in love with Bella, Bella is in love with Edward. Then Jacob finally confessed that he’s in love with Bella. Before the fight, Bella sort of realized that she loves Jacob too. That's what I get from the movie.

Edward and Bella?
 OR

Jacob with Bella?
Jacob or Edward?
If you were Bella, Who would you choose?
The one who makes you everything.
The one who can give you everything.
Headache about it right?

One more question.
If you had to turn,which one you would pick? Werewolf or Vampire?  And why? For me, I think I'll pick werewolf, it's like cute! Hope to have a pet like it. ^^

So cute.

And there's another character get my attention. Alice Cullen, (Mary Alice Brandon). She's so hot!


That's all for today. I'll be having drawing class tomorrow, photo of my drawing gonna be in my next post. ^^
Have a nice day.



Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment