Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 08, 2010

i-City

Went to I-city After my portraiture assignment with my family. The place a lot, especially we have to pay RM10 as entrance fee. The MPSJ people were there to make sure everyone pay the fee. As for me, I think the MPSJ people got some of the benefits from there. You know what I am talking right? Straight to the point! :)


My brother, Jing Yi

Sister and brother

Sister, Mama, Papa, Jing Yi and Wei Yi

Elephant!

Jing Yi

My family




My mama

Sister  -  fellxion.com


Sister

Do they look alike?


Harr ?

Daddy and Mummy

Tang Lung


In front of the castle

Light on top the head

Looks like Eiffel tower? or like some Anime people using his skill?  :D

Starring at the snowman.


Remember this pose?

Power power!

This give me China town's feeling.

I always like tiger!

Dino!
There's also Photography and videography contest.

Theme :    i-City : It’s Always On
Categories :    1. Art & Technology (Lighting Sculpture)
                      2. Scenery & Activities (Includes Family, Building & Aerial View)
                      3. Potraiture
                      4. Dancing Lights Display themed – “Hibiscus in the Sky”
Entries Intake     :    1st June 2010
Entries deadlines :    31st August 2010
Venue :    i-City, Shah Alam

Entry Fee :    RM 20 for up to 12 images

Download Entry Form (PDF format)






Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment