Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Iphone

Hello people. How're you doing lately? I'm so happy to say this, I am getting my Iphone in 2 weeks time. What colour should I go for? Still struggling between white and black colour.

White might looks more special, and the black will have more business style. Which colour should I get? Opinion please.

Black?

White?


Or Should I get a cover for it? Will it look cute? Childish? or not that good looking? Haha. I have lots of question.
I just found out a few cute cover for Iphone.

This looks Eco-friendly

Or I should just get a normal colour cover?

I found this is very cute!    Devil




And also angel's cover.


Feel like having it right now in my hand! 2 more weeks to go. Take care people. Have a nice day. :)





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



2 comments: