Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Step Up 3D

Thanks to Tayangan Unggul Astro and Adverlets. Adverlets is bringing us Step Up 3D!



Movie Screening Details
DATE : 25th August 2010 (Wednesday)
TIME : 8pm
VENUE : Tropicana City Mall – Hall 3 (150 seats)
Read on for details about the blogging contest!

Mechanics:
1. Post a dance photo in your blog post in the best creative way as you can and tell us why you want to watch the movie.
(Win 1 Pair of tickets)

2. Post a minimum of a 20-30sec video of you or with your friends dancing either: breakdancing/salsa/tango/rumba/chacha and tell us why you want to watch the movie. (Win 2 pairs of tickets)

*NOTE :
-Your entry must link to this blog post and have this image (ABOVE) included in the post.
-Send your post url to jason.ong@advertlets.com.  

 So what are you waiting? Be the first to submit your entry to win those tickets!

Synopsis:
New York’s intense street dancing underground comes alive in eye-popping Digital 3D in the third installment of the STEP UP franchise as the raw, passion-fueled culture goes global. A tight-knit group of street dancers, including Luke (RICK MALAMBRI) and Natalie (SHARNI VINSON), team up with NYU freshman Moose (ADAM SEVANI), and find themselves pitted against the world’s best breakdancers in a high-stakes showdown that will change their lives forever.



The place I work out and dance.


Pike

L kick

Learning to flare!

Train for better body figure.

Learning head stand from friend too.
I'm still a beginner in breaking / breakdancing, and I wanted to watch Step Up 3D so badly! :D

Okay, here come the reason.
I'm one of the biggest fan of Step Up 3D, I had been waiting for years after Step Up 2 in 2008. I love to dance! I'm keen to meet all adverlets blogger, Josh and his team! I can memorize and learn the move in the movie. I'm sure you can feel my enthusiasm on the movie! 

Cheers! :)





Tags:

Written by

DESCRIPTIONS HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment